- A-1 Surakshak™ is a range of premium quality barbed wire fence.
- Barbed wire fences are made using double-strand high tensile steel wire. This makes it near impossible to cut these wires using pliers, thus ensuring the safety of the property.
- The barbed wires stay firmly in their place making it rather convenient for animals, intruders and trespassers to easily identify the 4-point IOWA barbs of this fence.
- The bright red colour of the barbs adds to the visibility of the fence to avoid any damage to animals.
While barbed wire fences are in themselves a great choice, when it comes to ensuring the safety of a property, we have good reason to believe that A-1 Fence’s exclusive A-1 Surakshak™ barbed wire fence takes the game to a whole new level. Wondering what is A-1 Surakshak™? Well, it is a range of premium quality barbed wire fence. Yes you heard it right, it’s not one version but a range of Barbed wires. By understanding customer requirements and continuous innovation, A-1 Surakshak™ Barbed wire series has 4 variants:
- A-1 Surakshak™ 275: This is a 4 point IOWA barbed wire fence, complying with IS 278:2009. It comes with Industry leading 275 GSM zinc coating which ensures longer life as compared to other competitors. It’s our version of traditional barbed wire which is a good balance of cost, strength and life.
- A-1 Surakshak™ Premium: is made of steel wires, and adorned with iconic red barbs to improve visibility and improve the life as Rusting always starts from the Barb tips.
- A-1 Surakshak™ Plast: is made of fully PVC coated steel wires providing maximum life and best visibility depending on the colour of PVC. This is not suitable where there is a fire hazard.
- A-1 Surakshak™ Smart: is the next generation smart barbed wire. It is made of thin 1.7 mm high tensile steel wires. Use of high tensile barbed wires makes it as tough as regular barbed wire made from low tensile thicker wires. But due to thinner wires, it is most economical and has the sharpest edge making it truly a smart choice.
So, what is it that makes A-1 Surakshak™ the most coveted fencing option out there? That’s precisely what we are about to discuss!
A-1 Surakshak™ is Exceptionally Strong
A-1 Surakshak™ barbed wire fence is made using double-strand high tensile steel wire. This makes it near impossible to cut these wires using pliers, thus ensuring the safety of the property! What’s more? Their high tensile strength helps these barbed wires to retain shape during extreme weather conditions, while also making sure that they never elongate or shear down due to tension.
A-1 Surakshak™ offers Enhanced Visibility
As discussed above the barbed wires stay firmly in their place making it rather convenient for animals, intruders and trespassers to easily identify the 4-point IOWA barbs of this fence. Of course, the bright red colour of the barbs adds to the visibility of the fence, enabling wandering animals to avoid any collision, thus averting any damage to their hides.
A-1 Surakshak™ is Highly Durable
A-1 Surakshak™ features high tensile twisted barbed wires, made using 275 GSM heavy galvanized wires. Add to it the much-coveted optional ECOZAL (Zn 90% + Al 10) coating and the wires become truly corrosion resistant, thereby increasing their lifespan by manifolds! What’s more? For properties located in the coastal regions, one can also opt for stainless steel wires with 304 & 316 grades to enhance the longevity of this premium quality barbed wire fence!
A-1 Surakshak™ Facilitates Hassle-Free Installation
In case of iron posts, after the posts are installed the barbed wire can be easily stretched over the posts, and secured in place using brace caps. In case of Y-arms and concrete posts, the wires can simply be passed through the stipulated poles for installation. Needless to say, no matter the post type, A-1 Surakshak™ is incredibly easy to install!
A-1 Surakshak™ Ensures Cost-Effectiveness
Right from the cost of the fence, to the installation costs when it comes to A-1 Surakshak™, it is all as affordable as you can imagine. And of course, since the fence doesn’t require any maintenance you save on additional costs in that regard as well. The high-tensile strength and enhanced durability of the fence also add to its cost-effectiveness.
A-1 Surakshak™ is Extremely Versatile
Whether you wish to secure your agricultural property or need a safety feature for your industrial set-up, whether you are looking to safeguard your residential property or want to keep away intruders from accessing your business premises, A-1 Surakshak™ Barbed Wire Fences can help you do it all! Some of the most prominent applications of A-1 Surakshak™ include –
- Infrastructure Projects
- Agricultural Projects
- Commercial and Industrial Projects
- Prisons and Jails
It is this versatility of this premium fencing solution that enhances its value for money.
A-1 Surakshak™ Entails Remarkable Features
There are numerous features that make A-1 Surakshak™ Barbed Wire Fence the choicest fencing solution, which includes –
- Availability in Galvanised as well as PVC Coated Finishes
- Corrosion and Rust Resistant Wires
- Smooth Finish for Enhanced Aesthetic Appeal
- Long-Lasting Shine
- Assured Quality – Polish & Tensile Strength Checked Before Dispatch
One of the most conventional, yet astoundingly effective fencing solutions – Barbed Wire Fences have been around for quite some time and not without some compelling reasons. Not only do they offer complete protection from thieves, intruders and wildlife, but they also enable some auxiliary uses such as simulation activities. The benefits of this Barbed Wire Fence can augment immensely when you choose a manufacturer and supplier as reliable as A-1 Fence. So, wait no more before you get in touch with us, and safeguard your property right away that too at the best possible price in India!
Barbed Wire Fences FAQs
- How far apart should the posts be installed for barbed wire fence?
Ideally, the posts for barbed wire fences should be installed 8-12 feet apart. The posts should always be perpendicular to the fence line. Just for your information, barbed wire fences can be installed on almost all types of posts including metal posts, concrete posts and Y-arm posts.
- What are the most preferred barb spacing options?
Most standard configurations for barb spacing are 75 mm & 100 mm.
- What is the ideal barb diameter?
More often than not, barbed wires are available in 2mm or 2.5 mm!